Sony has just released their latest games console, the PlayStation 4, one of the most powerful gaming consoles on the market today. It's got ultra-fast processors, advanced graphics performance that will bring a tear to your eye and a unrivaled system memory, the PS4 has taken gaming to the next level.
With the PlayStation 4 costing a whopping $399.99 at launch, while still certainly less than the PlayStation 3 cost at launch, I know for most of us out there that it's still a significant amount of money to pay, especially with the financial difficulties many of us are facing in today's world.
What if there was a way to earn money online for a brand new PlayStation 4 for free? You would jump at this opportunity right? Of course you would who wouldn't ! That's exactly what a friend of mine did in fact this is how I first this method. He actually used this method to get a free Playstation 3 back in 2007, and now with the launch of the PS4 just around the corner, I'm going to share with you how he got one completely free!
How To Earn Cash Online For A Brand New PlayStation 4Step 1 - Sign Up with CashCrate
has been around since 2006 and has over 2 million members worldwide. You can earn money on CashCrate by taking part in daily research surveys, doing your shopping online, and referring other members to their program. Visit my CashCrate Review
for more information.
Step 2 - Complete As Many Free Offers As You Can
Probably the most well-known way to make money with CashCrate is by participating in their Free Offers. These offers are supported by advertisers and let you earn free cash by requesting information from a variety of products and services. If you'd like to know more about these offers, we have another guide dedicated to these types of offers called The Definitive Guide To Completing Offers On CashCrate
. Check it out, and start earning!
Step 3 - Refer As Many People As Possible (This Is The Most Important Step)
he best way to earn a lot of free cash on CashCrate fast is by taking advantage of their referral program. When you're just starting out, you'll earn 20% of all the cash from offers your first level referrals make and 10% of all the money their referrals make, meaning you profit when other people complete offers. In addition to the percentages of revenue you receive, you'll also get a $3.00 bonus when your referrals make their first $10.00. But that's just the beginning, as you get more and more referrals, the percentages of revenue you earn from your referrals also increase well. That's the big secret--if you really want to earn a lot of fast cash
with CashCrate, you have to keep referring until you reach the higher levels. Many of their members get checks every month for more than $100, some even get checks for over $1,000 and that's how you can earn extra money online for a Free PlayStation 4
Sign Up Now To Start Earning Cash For Your Free PlayStation 4 Today!
Everyone who goes online looking for best ways to make money online
will undoubtedly come across the idea of blogging for money. It’s everywhere and has been around for years, led by a guy called Problogger (Darren Rouse). He is everywhere when it comes to blogging and he pumps out those “how to blog” posts like, well, I don’t know how he does it because he's like a machine, he never stops.
People like him want you to start blogs and become bloggers claiming you can make a lot of money doing it. They want you to blog about your “passion” and write quality content. They will spend countless hours and charge you countless dollars telling you that you can be a leader in your niche and that people will follow you. They tell you to Twitter, Facebook, and Digg your way to fortune.
If you don’t believe me then go right ahead and buy his book ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
to see if you can do it. The thing is though, that he and others like him aren’t bloggers themselves, THEY ARE INTERNET MARKETERS!
There is a huge difference between being a blogger and an Internet marketer. Internet marketers use a blog to sell things to you. They know how to sell. They know how to market products. They know how to make money by gaining your trust. Yes, they may use a blog to do this but they really aren’t ‘bloggers” like they want you to think. They are Internet marketers trying to sell you a lie about blogging.
The idea that you can blog for money is a lie that thousands of people have fallen for. These people have wasted time and money trying and they all come up empty. Yet everywhere you go you will find books, ebooks, and other training aids that you can buy that will supposedly show you how to blog for money.
Blogging is awesome and it’s fun. Can you make money blogging?
I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but 9999 people out of 10000 probably won’t be able to do it.
If you want to make money with your computer, your better off learning how to become an INTERNET MARKETER
. Don’t waste your time building a blog trying to get a loyal following. Even if you are somehow able to do this, it is unlikely you will ever be able to get your readers to buy anything. After all, what do you really have to sell them?
If your not living in the mansion you've always dreamed about maybe your in the wrong career. It's important that you find a job you love doing, but making lots of money can't hurt either. Unfortunately most of the careers on this list requires a years of schooling, but once your done you'll be rolling in dough. You'll notice that many of these careers are in the medical community.To avoid this list looking like a half-dozen or more reasons why you should’ve saved up and gone to med school
, I’ve omitted some of the more redundant medical careers; for example, we’re grouping all the medical doctors together for the sake of simplicity. And if you really want to know just how profitable a career in medicine can be, take a look at the unabridged top 25 list, which we’ve included at the end of our list. Here are the high paying careers that you'll be wishing you had:
- Doctors And Surgeons - With an annual mean wage of $234,950 its no wonder why this is number one on the list. If you’ve got the time and money to endure medical school, you’ll be seeing dollar signs in your eyes when you receive your first paycheck. Of all the medical professionals, anesthesiologists take home the most coin, with an annual mean wage of $234,950. Other medicine men and women aren’t far behind -- surgeons ($231,550), obstetricians and gynecologists ($218,610), and family and general practitioners ($177,330) all make a very nice living. The lowest-paid doctors, if you can even use that term, are pediatricians, who earn an annual mean wage of $168,650. Becoming a surgeon takes as much time as any career out there -- you’ll need a bachelor’s degree, a medical school degree and between three and eight years of working in residency.
- Dentists And Orthodontists - Dentists might be considered second fiddle to doctors who often share the same facilities, but there’s nothing shabby about earning a living working on teeth. Of these specialists, orthodontists earn the highest annual mean wage, taking home $204,670. In general, dentists earn $161,750. Although there are more than 90,000 general dentists who make up the U.S. workforce, orthodontists are much rarer, hence their higher salary. Orthodontists number slightly more than 5,000, and there’s something to be said about a California smile -- the state has the highest number of orthodontists in the U.S. Working as a dentist varies throughout the country, but dentists typically require eight years of education and must pass written and hands-on exams.
- Chief Executive Officers - The highest-paying job in the U.S. that doesn’t necessarily require years upon years of schooling is chief executive officer. CEOs call the shots in a long list of economic sectors. Few positions are more populated than chief executive officers; more than 250,000 people have “CEO” listed as the job description on their business cards. An added perk to being a CEO? The best-compensated CEOs work in the film industry and enjoy an annual mean wage of $234,770. Not surprisingly, California has the most CEOs of any state in the country. Becoming a CEO is about more than education. While a bachelor’s degree and an MBA help, nothing compares to on-the-job experience. It’s rare that someone will obtain the position of CEO before having worked extensively in the industry. The bonus you’ll receive after a successful year will make your salary look like chump change.
- Petroleum Engineers - Given the number of curse words you mutter every time you fill your gas tank, you might roll your eyes at petroleum engineers being among the country’s top-paid workers. But you owe a debt of gratitude to those who hold this position, as they facilitate the journey of oil and gas from under the Earth to your car’s engine. You might be surprised to know that there are more petroleum engineers than there are pediatricians working in the U.S. Nearly one in 10 petroleum engineers work in oil and gas extraction, and not surprisingly, the state of Texas has the most (and best-paid, at a annual mean wage of $138,980) petroleum engineers. Many petroleum engineers hold bachelor’s degrees in petroleum engineering and work in coop programs during the completion of their degree.
- Lawyers - People are quick to use colorful adjectives to describe lawyers, but when you’re in a bind, a good one can be a lifesaver. On average, lawyers make a comfortable living with an annual mean wage of $130,490. In fact they earn a mean hourly wage on par with many positions in the medical field. More than half a million lawyers make up the workforce, with more than a third of those practicing general law, as opposed to working for various levels of government and industry. California and New York lead the way with more than 130,000 practicing lawyers working in the two states alone. Being able to think quickly and speak in front of groups are two attributes of a successful lawyer, but lawyers typically need a bachelor’s degree, three years of law school and completion of the bar exam.
The economy just doesn’t seem to want to bounce back. Although the stock market is doing pretty well, many people in the United States are having a tough time financially. Unemployment is at 9% and much higher for anyone 16 to 24. Even if you are fortunate and have a job, you probably want ways to make extra cash
Here are a few methods that you can do if you only have 1 hour a week or 40 hours a week. Most people never get started because they don’t think they have the time or they are scared and intimidated. But if you never try, you will surely never succeed.
Here are some of the ways I have successfully used make extra cash online. These methods are completely free and require no fees.
- CashCrate (100% free method) – I have seen people make literally thousands of dollars a month with this program. This is one of the best ways to get started making money if you have nothing or don’t want to invest any money right away. (13 years and older for this so it is a great way for teens to make money and it is absolutely free!) Read my CashCrate Review for more info.
- Send Earnings (100% free method) This is a great way to make money if you don’t want to invest anything. (Please see the copy of the check I just got which proves they do pay at my Send Earnings Review) As seen on the Good Morning America TV show, members get paid to do things like take surveys, play games online, read emails, and other things. You get a $5.00 bonus for signing up and it is always free. They pay by check and will never ask you for money.
is one of the best ways to make money online for free. As seen on the Good Morning America TV show, you can join without paying a membership fee and one of the first things I noticed when I signed up was that they credited me with a $5 signup bonus! I’m not sure if they will continue to offer this bonus but as of now I believe its still active but you might want to join their program soon before it goes away (possible but not likely).
Some of the ways to make money with this site is.
- Free and Trial Offers (signup using a prepaid cc and get cash!)
- Cash back on purchases (if you need to buy something, why not get a bonus!)
- Read Emails (these only pay 2 cents per email but only takes you 1 click…)
- Each survey enters you in their $50,000 sweepstakes…
- Referral Commissions (they give you 10% of what your down line earns…)
I’ve done a lot of research on this company and everyone seems to say good things… Some people have claimed that the min. payout needed to be at least $40 but after going through their member control panel, they claim you only need to make $20 to be paid…
Keep in mind that because of their pay per email system you might feel like your getting “spammed” by this company. I would suggest that you go ahead and create a new email dedicated to this account… This will only take you a minute or two and wont cost anything if you decide to use gmail, yahoo etc
Here is a check from Cotterweb who owns Send Earnings its not much because I've just started with this program, but I have seen people make hundreds of dollars a month using this program.
The TiredOfWorking Definitive Guide To Completing Offers On CashCrate
In this guide I want to share with you a little bit about how the offers work on CashCrate
(If you don't know what CashCrate is visit my CashCrate Review
for more info), and give you new members some tips for completing them. I’ll add additional answers to questions as they come up. Hope this helps! Q: How exactly does this work?
Good question. CashCrate works with several different companies and advertising networks to find offers for you to complete. When they find a company who wants to have CashCrate users try their products or services, they list it on their site. When a user completes their offer through CashCrate, they report the completion to CashCrate and then they credit your account.
People often ask why some offers take hours or days to confirm for them, and the simple answer is that they rely on their advertisers to provide CashCrate
with statistics about users who have completed their offers. Some offers credit almost instantly, but others take longer because the advertiser may give CashCrate updates only periodically. Once they receive this information from their advertisers, user accounts are updated automatically. Q: What does it mean when an offer is Pending?
They provide the “Pending” feature only as a way for you to track the offers that you’ve done. Just because an offer is Pending does not mean it will be credited, and even if you forget to submit an offer to them, you’ll still receive credit for the offer when the company reports to CashCrate.
You may have noticed that it’s possible to submit offers to CashCrate
(and give them Pending status) even if you haven’t completed them. Remember that you will only be credited for the offer when the advertiser notifies them that you have completed the offer. Q: How long do offers stay Pending?
An offer stays pending until they receive credit for it or until two weeks have passed. If two weeks have passed without crediting, it will be removed from your Pending list and put back into your Available Offers list so you can complete it. If that same offer is eventually credited to them, they’ll credit your account regardless of whether it’s Pending or not. Q: I did an offer and I still haven’t received credit. Why?
If an offer hasn’t credited for you, it’s because CashCrate
hasn’t received credit. If, for any reason, they don’t receive credit from the advertiser, they cannot credit your account. Remember that in most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. I know it’s hard to wait, but try to be patient! Q: Why would an advertiser withhold credit if I completed the offer?
I understand it’s frustrating to do an offer and not get credit for it—it’s frustrating for me, too! There are a variety of reasons why an advertiser may not credit CashCrate for an offer you believe you completed. Here are some of those reasons:
• You didn’t complete the entire offer. If you quit half way through a survey or don’t finish an offer, you won’t be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration.
• Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service and will result in the termination of your account. If you’re not interested in having a company know your real information, don’t do the offer!
• You didn't use a real phone number (e.g. You shouldn't use a number for an online voicemail service, an old phone number, a disconnected phone number, a fake phone number, etc.)
• You’ve done the offer before. Advertisers aren’t interested in paying for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you’ve done the offer (or possibly even an offer from the same company) outside of CashCrate
, they won’t receive credit for it if you do it again.
• You used a gift card or prepaid credit card to do the offer. If you do an offer that requires a credit card, some companies will not credit CashCrate if you use a gift card or prepaid credit card. This is because they don’t want you signing up for a trial, only to find that your card gets declined if you continue with them after the trial period. "Fraudulent orders will not be tolerated. A fraudulent order is (but not limited to) an order that was completed with a prepaid card, gift card, virtual card, fake or stolen credit card or an order that was immediately cancelled without shipment of the product. Refunded orders are subject to reversal. User accounts with fraudulent orders are subject to termination without pay."
• You canceled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you won’t receive credit. The point of the CashCrate
program is that you get paid to try products and services that you’re interested in. By canceling immediately, you’re indicating that you weren’t even interested to begin with. If you’re not interested in an offer, don’t do it!
• The information you provided didn't match your IP Address. For example, your IP is in Washington and you provide an address in Arizona. Additionally:
• New/First Time Customer: Trial Offers may require that you are a brand new customer and have never had an account with them before.
• Coupon/Discount Codes: You may not get paid for a Trial Offer if you use a coupon or a discount code. You either get paid for the trial or you get the coupon/discount. (The only exception to this is when a coupon code is provided to you by Cashcrate
in the offer's description)
• Time Limits: Some Trials and other offers may have a time limit (for example, GoDaddy has a 2 hour limit to finish). It’s best to complete an offer from start to finish immediately after accessing the offer for the first time.
• Do not close your browser window before completing the offer. Q: I have very few offers available to me. What’s the deal?
Unfortunately the bulk of CashCrate's offers are only available to those users within the United States. Very few are available to international members at this time. The good news is that they’re starting to see more and more international offers (especially for those of you in Europe and Canada). Q: What else should I keep in mind when completing offers?
tries to give you a general idea of what an offer is and how much it costs, they can’t guarantee that their information is accurate or up-to-date. Be sure to check for yourself first. Q: I had a bad experience with one of CashCrate's advertisers. What should I do?
They do their best to only work with companies who are truthful and up front with their users. If you feel that a company has scammed you (hit you with frivolous charges, for example), please let them know.
Some may disagree but through my own personal experience my highest converting affiliate program is not
from Clickbank, Commission Junction, NeverBlue, or any of the other affiliate marketing networks. My highest converting affiliate program is CashCrate
(for more info on what CashCrate is visit my CashCrate Review
) and as you can see from the check below, I made $427 in March of 2013. How did I make this money? Did I spend hours doing surveys and offers? HELL NO!
All of this cash, every single cent was made by referring people. CashCrate
is the best affiliate program because of the commission they give you by referring new members.
Referring new users to CashCrate is the best way earn more money month after month. The more users you refer, the more you earn. CashCrate has five different Referral Levels that can be reached. As you refer more and more active users, your rank gradually increases, and so does the amount you earn.
The referral commission is paid on all Cash Offers that your referrals complete. You also earn 5 cents for every Daily Survey a first level referral completes, 5 cents for each Bonus Survey Offer/Survey, 5 cents for each Survey from Top Surveys, and 5 cents for each Bonus Offer.
Referral commissions from Top Surveys, Bonus Surveys, and the Bonus Offers are credited as “bonuses” rather than “referral” earnings and are added to your total Bonus amount.
To calculate the referral levels below, we count USA referrals who complete at least one cash offer (for Bronze members). At the Silver Level, we count USA referrals who complete at least one cash offer or daily survey as Active Referrals. But you’ll still earn a referral commission if you have someone join from another country and they do offers and surveys.
Here are the ranks and the benefits associated with them:First Level: Bronze
All users start out at this referral level.
Active Referrals Needed: None!
First Level Referral Earnings: 20% of offer earnings
Second Level Referral Earnings: 10% of offer earnings
- Get a $3.00 bonus when your referral makes their first $10.00.
- Get $0.05 for each Daily Survey your referral completes
- Get $0.05 for each Bonus Survey Offer/Survey your referral completes
- Get $0.05 for each Survey Center Survey your referral completesSecond Level: Silver
Active Referrals Needed: 50
First Level Referral Earnings: 25% of offer earnings
Second Level Referral Earnings: 10% of offer earnings
- Get paid on the 1st of every month rather than the 15th.
- Choose between check or Direct Deposit for your payment method.
- Option to get $1.00 for every active referral instead of the usual $3.00 bonusThird Level: Gold
Active Referrals Needed: 150
First Level Referral Earnings: 25% of offer earnings
Second Level Referral Earnings: 15% of offer earningsFourth Level: Platinum
Active Referrals Needed: 300
First Level Referral Earnings: 30% of offer earnings
Second Level Referral Earnings: 15% of offer earningsFifth Level: Elite
Active Referrals Needed: 500
First Level Referral Earnings: 30% of offer earnings
Second Level Referral Earnings: 20% of offer earnings
- Weekly Payments become available.
- Get paid by Direct Deposit or Check.
In the end, you have to be self-motivated and ambitious to make as much money as I did. I promoted this affiliate program to as many people as possible through Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, blogs, message boards, etc.. If feel you do have the capability to refer new members to this money making work at home jobs opportunity, CashCrate
is the most legit and highest converting affiliate program that will make you money as I have proven here.
Amber from Ohio joined CashCrate
just this month, on August 5th. So far, she is loving it here and making money. Amber also won $5 playing the Crates Game: Is she lucky or what????
Here’s what Amber has to say:
Breaking the $20.00 mark was rather easy, I did several offers each day and had patience and never gave up. If you keep going at something long enough eventually you will reach your goals.
It also helps to have time and patience. Personally I never thought I would reach my goal but I did and I also never thought I would win $5.00 in the crates game but I did.
"Cashcrate is the best money making site out there and I am glad to be here.”Sign Up today and earn your first $20 just like Amber.
Bill is a successful referrer and has been a member at CashCrate since 2012. He shares suggestions for getting referrals below:
One of the best ways to make money with CashCrate
is by referring other people. As you may know, when you refer people to CashCrate, you will earn a percentage of their earnings, along with other bonuses that vary. (If you want to read the details of how the referral program works, click here
.) It’s a tiered system, so the more people you refer, the more you can potentially get out of each referral.
To give you an idea of how powerful referrals can be, Bill was nice enough to share with us his statistics. he's been a CashCrate member for less than a year (since October 2012) and have amassed 7,791 referrals, and those referrals have referred 480 people. Therefore, he can potentially earn a percentage of earnings from over 8,000 members. For him, this has led to over $3,000 in earnings, and it continues to grow each day.
I’d be lying if I said it was easy to get this many referrals – it takes some hard work, which is why he wanted to share with you some great CashCrate
referral strategies today. Here they are: 1) Create a blog around something that interests you – don’t just be another CashCrate promotion blog!
There are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of blogs out there that exist solely to promote CashCrate
. The problem with this is that they don’t stand out, and therefore are never found by most people.
The better approach is to blog about something that interests you, and then work in your CashCrate referral link where applicable. This is where he's made most of my referral earnings. For example, let’s say you’re a “mommy blogger” who writes about how to save money when buying household essentials, such as groceries or toiletries. Your readers will probably also be interested in making some spare money online, which is why it would be appropriate to also periodically write about your experience with CashCrate (and keep a CashCrate banner on your sidebar or somewhere else visible within your blog).
While there are ways to build blogs more “professionally” if you’re willing to invest your time and a few dollars, you can also easily set up a blog for free through sites like Blogger.com or Tumblr.com.
Promoting your blog is a complicated topic that is outside the scope of this article, however start simple by writing some good quality content. Also, you can comment on other similar blogs (which usually allows you to include a link back to your site), and you’ll slowly begin to see traffic trickle in. It can be a slow process, but you’ll be rewarded if you stick with it. 2) Join a forum that interests you, and include your referral link in your signature.
Many people already do this in the CashCrate forum, but to really drive new referrals, you need to branch out to forums about other topics. For example, if you’re into weight lifting, find a forum that discusses weight training, but be sure to include your CashCrate
referral link in your forum signature (make sure this is allowed by the rules of the forum!).
When crafting your forum signature, don’t just post the URL. Write some additional text that includes a “call to action.” For example, you might write something like “When I’m not pumping iron, I love to earn money online through CashCrate. Check it out here [insert referral URL here].” Again, make sure this is allowed, and don’t be OVERLY promotional. Make sure you’re actually adding value to the forum, and not just posting for the sake of getting your referral link out there.
Need help finding a forum that fits your interests? Try a simple Google search of “[your interest]” + forum. Going with my previous example, a search for “dog training” + forum returns several good possibilities for forums I can interact with. 3) Think outside the box.
I think the two methods I mentioned above are probably two of the most common ones mentioned (although hopefully my more specific tips will guide you better). Beyond those, you really need to think outside the box.
Some people have suggested ideas such as paying for ads or going door-to-door, and while these could be effective, you also have to evaluate whether they are worth the time or money. I’m a big believer in doing things that minimize effort and maximize results. There’s a sweet spot in there of course…you can’t do nothing
and expect everything
, and likewise, you don’t want to do A LOT for relatively nothing in return.
One idea is to find Meetup.com
groups that match your interests. This could allow you build relationships AND eventually get your CashCrate referral link out there (in contrast to this, I doubt you’d build many relationships going door-to-door). The idea here is to accomplish multiple things at once, so that even if you don’t get a CashCrate referral in your first week, you’re still getting something
out of it.
Take some time to brainstorm ideas that accomplish multiple objectives, and you’ll be on your way to creating real value in your life while also building your CashCrate
Thanks for reading, and if you have any comments or further tips, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks!
Looking for work when your 15 years old, 16 years old, and 17 years old
is such a rarity to find in 2013 and will probably continue to be so in 2014. But don't fret youngsters, while you are trying to find a job let me tell you how you can earn a little extra cash online.
Make sure you understand that this IS NOT A JOB
but just a fun way to earn extra money. If you are just hoping to make some extra money to supplement your allowance, you might want to try CashCrate
. Anyone 13 and older is eligible to join and once you sign up, which is TOTALLY FREE
by the way, I recommend doing all the “Register for Free” offers” which are the easiest ones to complete (for more info check my CashCrate Review
). I also recommend going to the forum where you can read the tutorial on how to get started and see what other people are saying about CashCrate and how they are making money. Now I know your probably thinking this is too good to be true but this is totally legit and here's the proof
. Again, you never have to send CashCrate
a dime as it is all 100% free. There are offers that require a credit card but you never have to do them. In my experience this the best way to earn money for that extra video game you want to buy!
is easier than ever to use and understand. Again, you NEVER
have to give them a credit card and it is where me and millions of others got started making money online. Now, I get paid every month by by check that they send to my address in the US mail. So, what are you waiting for get out there and start making that dough!